This model has a frequency range of 3500 - 3800 MHz, an integrated flat panel antenna with 19dBi for those long or difficult links.
It uses a rugged metal enclosure specially designed to meet IP-66 and IP-67 standards and to withstand harsh environments.
• Channel Width: 5 MHz, 7 MHz, 10 MHz, or 20 MHz
• Frequency Range: 3550-3800 MHz
• Protocols Uses: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP,
• Network Management: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMP v3
• Maximum Deployment Range: Up to 40 miles (64 km)
• GPS Synchronization: Via Autosync (CMM3, CMM4, uGPS)
• Latency: 3-5 ms, typical
• Antenna Beam Width: 10° azimuth for 18 dBi integrated antenna
• Antenna Gain: +19dBi H+V, integrated
• Transmit Power Range: dB dynamic range (to EIRP limit by region)(1 dB step)
• Maximum Transit Power: +25 dBm combined output
• Dimensions (h x w x d): 31.0 x 31.0 x 6.4 cm (12" x 12" x 2.5")
• Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
Cambium Networks provides exceptional wireless broadband connectivity solutions. With more than 3 million modules deployed in thousands of networks around the world, Cambium solutions are proven to provide cost effective, reliable data, voice and video connectivity.
Cambium PMP 450 3GHz 19dBi Integrated Subscriber Module (3.5GHz-3.8GHz) Uncapped
Call us today! (888) 983-6536